I have been impressed by the research and production of the channel by Christopher Kohls aka Mr Reagan and felt inspired to share and document the content within this epic tribute to Donald Trump and all the winning the US is experiencing. Special thanks to the author who sets the standard for investigative journalism and brings sanity back to society.
“Now depending on how you count them, Trump has had hundreds; maybe even thousands of astonishing achievements since taking office. When your liberal friends tell you that Trump has destroyed the country, refer them to this video or just memorize a couple of these amazing accomplishments. Now the first two, I want to point out are general ones Trump has incidentally accomplished; two amazing things in office just by being Trump. First of all Trump has exposed the fake news media. Trump exposed the mainstream media as the biased partisan hacks that they are now. The news media has always leaned left; they’ve been leaning more and more left over the years. Recently they’ve done away with journalistic ethics completely and they started shilling totally for the left politically until Trump emerged as the 2016 Republican candidate, however, the mainstream media was still trying to hide their extreme bias after Trump; though their bias became so transparent that reporters now openly acknowledge that the mainstream media is completely biased to the left. More importantly, the media will do anything to promote their leftist agenda; even lie blatantly to their audience. Most Americans don’t really care that the media liens left but it does care about being lied to; and every time the left-wing media is exposed for actively trying to deceive the American public, more and more people wake up. They get red pilled and they shift to the right politically, so Trump has achieved a lot here, but in truth he couldn’t have done it without the help of the fake news media actually being the fake news media. Secondly, Trump has inspired many Americans to take an active interest in politics. Trump is divisive. as the media keeps telling us; that’s not really on him though. Trump is divisive because the fake news mainstream media lies to their viewers about him. Honestly Trump would be the most unifying President in history if the media were honest about him; so it’s not really Trump dividing America, but whatever the reason, Trump has indeed become a divisive character, and you might think that this is utterly bad but in fact. I would beg to differ. People might be inspired by him to jump into politics to fight against him but what I found, is that often a politically uneducated person will jump into politics, learn all they can about what’s going on and then quickly realize that Trump is not that bad after all; it’s just the reporting on him that’s bad and then they shift to the right as I mentioned before, so I think that eventually most people who are inspired to educate themselves about politics will become conservative. Now we often forget Trump’s achievements because there are just so many; some of these are so impressive they’re almost too good to believe and yet all true. Every day the left claims that Trump is a disaster but he’s been just the opposite. The marxist philosophy of the left really would destroy the country, Trump on the other hand. has accomplished so many things that we routinely forget many of them. All right there are actually 75 of these, so let’s dive in:
75 Historic Donald Trump Achievements
The preventing animal cruelty and torture act; making animal cruelty a federal crime.
Space force, I don’t think people quite understand the critical importance of our satellite network. A significant and ever-growing chunk of our military battles will be fought remotely in the future and remote navigation requires satellites; not to mention thousands of other critical aspects of communication and navigation. The nation that controls the satellite networks has a huge military advantage in 2020; space force is utterly critical. Would Barack Obama have established a new arm of the military, I highly doubt it? This is another big win for President Trump.
Reparations to the Spokane Indian tribe funding of a native American language program, U.S recognition to the little shell tribe of Montana. American Indians have got to love Trump for this. Funny that you don’t hear that much about it though? You know why, because Republicans don’t do things in order to get votes; republicans do things because they think it’s the right thing to do. Though violent crime rose during the last two years of the Obama presidency, they have dropped every year Trump’s been in office. That will certainly change because democrat politicians let all the violent criminals out of prison and black lives matter decided to go on a freaking unrestricted rampage through democrat-controlled cities but otherwise Trump’s presidency reduced violent crime.
Trump made cbd and hemp legal.
Trump’s EPA fixed the water infrastructure problem in flint. Remember when everybody was losing their minds because Flint Michigan’s public water was utterly contaminated; that was all over the news. Yeah so Trump’s EPA fixed that. What you didn’t hear about the fix of course, not why would the mainstream media cover any Trump success ever. You’ll always hear about the problem; never trump’s successful resolution.
The U.S is now the number one producer of crude oil in the world, why? Because of Donald Trump!
Trump signed a law giving pharmacies the legal right to properly advise patients on how to save money on prescriptions, no joke. Probably didn’t hear about that one either?
Trump signed FASTA and SESTA laws that helped fight sex trafficking.
Trump provided airport spaces for breastfeeding moms last November.
The lowest paid Americans got a 4.5 percent income boost because of the Trump economy. On average corporations have increased entry-level pay because of the Trump economy.
Trump designated 1.3 million acres as wilderness; expanded the national parks and added five national monuments. Not sure I like that one but enviro nuts should love him for this. Trump designated 10 million dollars per year to clean plastic and garbage from the ocean.
Trump deregulated prescription drug imports from Canada to increase competition in lower prices; incidentally drug prices have dropped 11% under Donald Trump. Health care providers must disclose costs of services so, Americans can comparison shop. Finally, because of Donald Trump hospitals also must disclose standard charges for services finally; because of Donald trump!
Trump totally fixed the veterans administration, that is a big one, huge!
Federal workers now get 12 weeks paid parent leave because of Donald Trump.
200,000 uninsured Americans get free hiv prevention drugs for 11 years because of Trump.
Small businesses can now collectively bargain for insurance because of Donald Trump.
The First Step Act aims to help black Americans in the judicial system. I’m not a fan of race-based legislation but black lives matter should love Trump for that.
Trump increased funding for historically black colleges by 14 %. Biggest mistake of his presidency I think but again black lives matter should love him for that. Funny how none of this kind of legislation stopped the race riots; it’s almost like black lives matter and antifa can’t be appeased.
Poverty fell to 11.8 % one of the lowest numbers in American history and the drop in poverty was the absolute lowest ever for blacks and hispanic Americans and this was in large part because of Donald Trump. Trump’s economy inspired consumer confidence to grow to an astonishing all-time high in America. Trump facilitated the growth of seven million jobs and more Americans were employed than ever before in American history under Donald Trump’s presidency. This was all of course before it was all devastated by the stupid coronavirus but extra achievement this progress will all return once again in Trump’s second term.
Trump ordered a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality in every country in the world; the gays gotta love Trump for that.
Trump increased funding for school choice by 42 million dollars and Trump signed legislation to allow families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education. These are probably my favorite things personally because school choice is utterly critical to taking back our country from the marxist influence of the left.
Trump defeated ISIS.
Trump issued an executive order prohibiting the government from discriminating against Christians. It’s despicable that this was needed at all but we live in strange times; this is another one of my favorite things that Trump has done.
Trump signed an executive order to combat anti-semitism on college campuses; Jewish Americans should love Trump for this.
Trump halted all U.S tax money to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
Trump imposed sanctions on marxist Venezuela.
Trump signed a new excellent trade deal with South Korea.
Trump signed an improved energy export deal to Europe; the withdrawal from the potentially disastrous TPP deal, 12 billion trade deal with Vietnam, 250 billion trade deal with China, 12 billion dollars in aid to American farmers.
Trump has freed over a dozen U.S hostages; he’s building the wall.
Trump’s ready to work initiative gives ex-cons a second chance.
Trump’s opportunity zones incentivize an estimated 100 billion dollars in long-term investment in low-income communities across the country; this has partially been nullified by black lives matter rioters but nevertheless Trump did an amazing thing here.
Trump ended common core.
Trump signed the 911 victims compensation fund.
Trump funded veteran suicide prevention programs.
The Tax Cuts and Job Act of 2017 signed by Donald Trump brought over a trillion dollars in business investment back into the U.S from overseas before coronavirus messed everything up. The Trump economy had a myriad of amazing effects; median household income hit record highs, the stock market hit record highs, manufacturing jobs grew faster than they had in 30 years, Americans had the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded; black unemployment, Hispanic unemployment and Asian American unemployment were all at all time lows. Women’s unemployment was at a 65-year low. Youth unemployment was at a 50-year low.
Trump deregulated more than any other American president ever. Trump signed a welfare reform bill requiring able-bodied adults to look for work if they’re on welfare.
The FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. under Donald Trump.
Medicare reform has stopped hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors; saving hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
Trump’s right to try legislation provides terminally ill patients with access to experimental treatment. This one is truly amazing and absolutely wonderful.
Six billion dollars to fight the opioid epidemic.
The U.S became a natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957 under Donald Trump.
Trump forced NATO to pay their actual commitments for the first time in decades by threatening to withdraw from NATO completely. Trump withdrew from the total joke that is the Paris Climate Accord.
Trump has had two supreme court justices confirmed.
Trump moved the U.S embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
Trump signed a new and improved trade deal with Mexico and Canada that is much more favorable to US interests.
Trump imposed tough tariffs on China in response to their unscrupulous intellectual property theft and other nefarious activities against the United States.
Trump signed childhood cancer research legislation which will lead to improved treatments for these awful diseases. Trump allocated 1.8 billion dollars to help people with autism. Trump allocated 19 million dollars in funding for lupus research.
The Trace Act should help end dreaded telemarketing.
Donald Trump did this stuff all while deep state actors were working against him; while the mainstream media lied about him daily to the public and during an illegitimate investigation and impeachment.
“It’s not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.” ~Mister Reagan
“The destiny of man is not measured by material computations. When great forces around the move in the world we learn we’re spirits not animals. There’s something going on in time and space and beyond time and space which whether we like it or not spells duty.” ~Ronald Reagan
Found an additional documentation that expands even further on Mr Reagans. The benefits keeps growing daily. I would also recommend subscribing to the White House youtube channel to keep up with all the efforts because you will never learn what is actually happening from our fake news media. Are you tired of winning because I’m sure not!
President Trump has been in office for 3 years…. what has he done? Other than dodging the darts the media and Pelosi have thrown?!?
What have PRESIDENT TRUMP and his cabinet accomplished?
Here you go.
* Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
* Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
* Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.👀
* Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
* Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.👀👀
* Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
* Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
* Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
* Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.👀
* Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
* The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers.
* Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
* Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
* Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.👀
* He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
* Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies.
* When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
* Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
* In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
* He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.👀👀
* VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
* Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
* Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, In 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
* Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
* Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.👀👀
* All-time record sales during the 2019 holidays.
* Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying insurance to get a better price👀👀
* President Trump signed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act that provides funding for states to develop maternal mortality reviews to better understand maternal complications and identify solutions & largely focuses on reducing the higher mortality rates for Black Americans.
* In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
* The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.👀👀
* The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes.
* Over 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
* The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society and not return to crime.
* Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.👀👀
* Trump signed legislation forgiving Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
* New single-family home sales are up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to just one year ago.
* Made HBCUs a priority by creating the position of executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs.
* Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
* The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.👀
* Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
* President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
* Trump’s USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.👀👀
* Consumer confidence & small business confidence is at an all time high.
* More than 7 million jobs created since election.
* More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
* More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created since his election.
* Trump appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors.👀👀
* Trump ordered Ric Grenell, his openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
* Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
* In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
* Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
* Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
* Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
* The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases.
* Trump’s DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims – serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.👀👀
* The Department of Homeland Security has hired more victim assistance specialists, helping victims get resources and support.
* President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code.👀👀
* The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
* The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education.👀👀
* Under his leadership ISIS has lost most of their territory and been largely dismantled.
* ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
* Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
* Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
* Trump issued an Executive Order prohibiting the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith.
* Signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic and who fail to combat anti-Semitism.
* President Trump ordered a halt to U.S. tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
* Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
* Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
* Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.👀👀
* Withdrew the U.S. from the job killing TPP deal.
* Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
* Okay’d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.👀👀
* Has had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
* Trump signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades.
* Trump secured Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border.
* The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
* Trump’s DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.👀👀
* President Trump’s historic tax cut legislation included new Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
* 8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
* Opportunity Zones are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the country.
* Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
* Trump signed the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law.
* Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide.👀👀
* Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars from overseas because of the TCJA bill that Trump signed.
* Manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
* Stock Market has reached record highs.
* Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
* African-American unemployment is at an all time low.
* Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all time low.
* Asian-American unemployment is at an all time low.
* Women’s unemployment rate is at a 65-year low.
* Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
* We have the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
* The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
* 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future— the highest ever.
* As a result of the Republican tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years
* Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses.
* Signed welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.🙌
* Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
* Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors 100’s of millions of $$$ this year alone.👀👀
* Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
* Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.❤️❤️
* Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.👀👀
* U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.
* The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
* NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
* Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in Carbon emissions.👀👀
* Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
* Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
* Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.👀👀
* Agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and $$$ coming in.
* Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
* Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
* Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.👀
* Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
* The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it
* It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
* In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to States to fund child care for low-income families.
* The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
* In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.👀👀
* In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
* Another upcoming accomplishment to add: In the next week or two Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) Once it’s the law, the TRACED Act will extend the period of time the FCC has to catch & punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
* US stock market continually hits all-time record highs.
* Because so many people asked for a document with all of this listed in one place, here it is. No links provided to remove bias as Google search is easy. Print this out for family, friends, neighbors, etc. I encourage you to drop this list off to voters before the 2020 election too!
*Trump did all of this while fighting flagrant abuse and impeachment charges.
Please explain to me why you have a problem with OUR president? Because he has misspoke a few times? Tell me when you find a perfect person, please….I’ll wait!
I’ll tell you why, because the media has skewed him in such a negative light and unfairly report his accomplishments to undermined those achievements! Why? Because the media is complicit in every single thing this man is trying to undo! Start thinking for yourself!